Homeless shelter is transformed into 5-star restaurant, hot food and warm hearts all around. See the full video here.
I just can’t.
This just has to be seen!
1. Grab a towel and search "towel exercises" online. You’ll find ways to use a simple piece of cloth as a source of support and resistance, and as a sliding apparatus.
2. Fill water bottles and use them as dumbbells. A filled one-litre bottle weighs a kilogram. If you need more weight, use a bigger bottle.
3. Who needs a StairMaster when you’ve got the real thing? Use the staircase at home or find a few flights you can climb in a public space. You can use the bottom steps for lunges and pushups.
4. Borrow a jump rope from the kids for a great aerobic workout. In just 10 minutes, a 160-pound woman can burn 125 calories.
5. Google "chair workout" and discover just how versatile a chair can be. Use it as a piece of gym equipment to work your core, arms, legs and more.
*eats 1,000 oranges* its fruit i won’t gain weight
this is actually my life
This is all me.
Pharrell and Oprah in tears after showing a video of the world dancing to his hit success ” Happy ” . ♥
i pray i marry a man as humble as Pharrell i swear i do
me too yo
He’s so cute and talented 💕😍
he’s so freaking humble. i still think he should’ve won the oscar.
I’m in tears lol
Some people still don’t think art has any capacity to move people. You can’t always explain it but when its pure and honest it can move you even though it appears to be completely innocuous. It is so real. Art is real. It has meaning.
I have a new found respect for the song now
and it’s amazing
but wait there’s more
omg and then
"Why, is your nose bigger than your dick?" OMFG so good!
Toasts with the most: 21 awesome energy-boosting breakfast ideas.
BUT WHICH IS THE TOAST WITH THE MOST???
last time i did this my wish really came true. so im going to wish again
nothing to lose. :))Let’s hope
Why not? :)
i got nothing to lose. (:
Last time i did this my wish came true.
Jesus Christ if my wish comes true I will piss
im fucking crying of joy at the /thought/ of my wish coming true…
it came true last time…so why not
hoping and praying…
my wish came true……………..this is creepy
I don’t know what to think.
if this comes true i will scream and die
This must be the most beautiful DIY tutorial I have ever seen. And it so happens to be in style of this weekend. Found on Ulicam, a very nice blog by Ulrika Kestere, photographer and illustrator. For the whole tutorial and lot’s of inspiration, click here.
That’s cute, but I’m too lazy..